First off i'd like to apologize to all those people out there who are avid Anderson fans and have wasted away waiting news on our situations...:)....honestly nothing new for sherry. still working at the book store, which she loves, but she wished they'd quit messing with her hours...cory is working hard at school! he's doing so well, his English teacher absolutely loves him, she says its nice being able to read his papers without having to stop every other word to correct something.
And he's doing just as well in all of his other classes. I'm so proud of my straight "A" student!
Nikoy and Kaylee are LOVING living in their own house, they absolutely love the fact that we aren't sharing walls with strange people, and that they can be noisy in their rooms without having to worry about disturbing people! we all love this house its a fantastic first house. look I have pictures of us getting it ready for our stuff to be moved in, check it out..
When we first got here the living room was an ugly puke green, the color had to go, it didn't match my door hanger my mommy made us..:)
so we laid the boy down for some sleepies (ain't he adorable??) and got started.

Nikoy and Kaylee were such big helps, I was so proud.

stretch that plastic! my nice "new" (for me at least) carpet doesn't need a new coat of paint just yet..

After all our stuff got here we set up the toddler beds and learned something that was a rather big deal to me. Nikoy has grown so much, her head and feet touched the head and foot board of the toddler bed...my baby's not a toddler anymore! so we bit the bullet and got bunk beds..... they LOVE them!!

this was cadens first night in a crib. an actual crib, not a port-a-crib, not a playpen, or a blankie on the floor, an actual crib, and he knows he's got room to spare!

My baby boy has teeth!! he cut his two bottom teeth a few weeks ago, now as of Tuesday he's got two top teeth broken through!! hooray!

yes, I admit I have more pics on here of mainly Cayden, its just so I can brag about how big he's getting, my 8 month old tank has hit the 20 pound mark...nice huh?

His first Bitter biscuit. oh he made a mess, a huge messy mess...

we did our own family pics in our own backyard (we have a backyard!!) and they turned out beautifully! here's my handsome man, a bit drooly I admit, but hey whataya gonna do?
here's the ever lovely Kaylee Jaynn, such a ham..:D She's getting so big, she's not so much a toddler anymore either... and the sad thing is the bigger she gets the more beautiful she gets, what am i gunna do??!?

and last but should have been first...:D.... Nikoy Lynn! she's too beautiful for her own good, I decided Im just going to have to lock her away till she's 30....

and heres the lot of us. Cayden was a super grump, so ignore the look of "why isnt there a bottle in my mouth" on his face. I promise you he got over it. so anywho, that's it for the pictures.. we've all been doing great lately, Cayden grows and inch every time I look away, Nikoy and Kaylee are always getting mad at people for asking them if they are twins. Nikoy fold hers arms and says, "no we're not, im 5 and she's 3." and they quickly apologize, its awful cute. well thats all the news i have for now, enjoy the update! LOVES!!!

6 comments:
Aw your family is so adorable! I love the girls' hair! Last time I saw pics they were long. They are gorgeous, def going to have to lock them up!
congrats on the big step up! from little beds to bunk beds, i can't beleive it! and your own backyard! jealous!
So cute sherry. I missed hearing from ya. Glad you finally updated.lol. You should post some more pics of your home. I would love to see the whole tour. :)
Your family is adorable! I can't believe how fast your little boy has grown. I haven't met a single member of your cute family yet. But started following your blog shortly after your son was born. And my how they all have grown!
So fun!!! Love the girls outfits :)
Cute family sherry!!! I love the haircuts, they're cute!! I miss you!! It's been way way way tooo long!!
Post a Comment