CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Eternal Family

Saturday, June 20, 2009

'nuther update...

so all is still well.. unfortunately baby boy is still being stubborn!! he's head down, but unfortunately he's facing the wrong direction...oy.. so.. we have scheduled Friday morning to go in and have him forced out..:D the choice is no longer his to make! MWA HAHAHAH! he's not even born yet and I'm already having to use my " Because I'm the mommy and i said so" logic on him... he has until Friday to do it on his own, but we've decided if he's not here by Thursday then Friday he has no other choice.. he's getting quite big, he's well over 7 pounds now, and unfortunately i have a very narrow birth canal (sorry TMI i know..) but the point is the bigger he gets, the more of a chance of a C-section i have, and i DO NOT want a c-section, and honestly at this point is really not an option. if i want to fly home with Cory and the girls, he needs to get here the good old fashioned way... so yeah.. no more worrying, no more hoping, its going to happen Friday!!! I'm so excited!! as some of you know the kids on Cory's side of the family all have cute nicknames, in fact nikoy is known as "din" or "wild woman" and Kaylee has been named mouse by me, because i cant go into my kitchen without finding 4 or 5 singles cheese wrappers all over the place! she LOVES cheese!! so she's my mouse, and i have affectionately dubbed this little boy as Ox. because he's stubborn as one, and it also happens to be the year of the ox...:D so he's my ox.. for now, I'm sure when he gets here and we see more of his personality it probably wont change...:) he'll still be stubborn I'm sure.. if anything this pregnancy has taught me anything, its that girls are much easier!! yes the morning sickness sucked when i was pregnant with them.
but at least they waited till they'd been born before they started being naughty...

2 comments:

BreAnn

Yay, I'm so excited!

The Tarin Family

Congratulations! I'm pretty sure you've had him by now, and I'm so happy and excited for you all! I hope everything went well and mom and baby are happy and healthy! Post an update and pictures when you can!
Congratulations!!