CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Eternal Family

Thursday, March 12, 2009

amazing news!!

you know when you go to tuck your kids into bed at night and they quietly ask "can you check under my bed?" and you get on your hand and knees and sure enough the only thing under there is dust bunnies and forgotten toys? well, i have done the impossible.. I've managed to capture a picture of the monster under the bed... warning , this is not for the faint of heart...
he he he, my very own monster!! ain't she cute? we decided to keep her...
anywho, as i mentioned in my last blog it will soon be my grampa's 80TH, and my gramma birthday is just before his, so yeah.. I've made these for them! my gramma's been asking for these for a while..sorry for the wait gramma!! LOVES!!
and enjoy!
(mom I'll be mailing these to you hopefully this weekend!! LOVES!!)

2 comments:

C.B.

So cute Grandpa will love it. I need to get started on mine!

Anonymous

Cute! i love it! i love that you blog so that i can keep tabs on you! when are you coming home?