CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Eternal Family

Monday, March 30, 2009

so im sitting here....

yeah, I'm sitting here reading through my blog list, and lightning strikes my brain.. I'm 28 weeks pregnant now, which means i have 12 weeks to get ready for this baby to get here! and other then an outfit from my mom, and a couple packages of onsies i bought, I'm not ready. so, now I'm sitting here making lists of all the "hundreds" of things I'd like to have before baby gets here, stock up on diapers, wipes, formula (NO I'm not breastfeeding...) and it'll be a week or two before i can get in to see the WIC people, i still need clothes and Binky's and bottles and and now I'm totally excited because it also just dawned on me.... BABY SHOPPING SPREE!!!! ..:D i love shopping and spending money..unless I'm spending it on me...then i don't much care for it...weird huh?... any who.. its still hard to believe I'm already 28 weeks, and I'm hoping and praying the time continues to fly until he's born, because i truly don't enjoy the whole pregnancy thing, but i truly enjoy the whole baby thing..:D. so time should continue flying right up until i get home from the hospital ( i hate staying in the hospital, if i could just have the baby and go home i would...) then time should slow down a bit so i can enjoy the babyness of the baby. and hopefully it wont be long after the baby's born that we'll be able to go back to the states... I'd like to be in the states by Halloween, but hoping for at least Christmas is getting to be more realistic.. we still haven't heard about Cory's MEB, and the wait is getting almost as unbearable as the wait for the baby... in fact if we had found out we were pregnant at the same time as the MEB process started, I'd be having a baby A LOT sooner!!.... any who.. nothing new besides the getting ready process, and the waiting...oy...:D so yeah.. *sigh*

0 comments: