CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Eternal Family

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BREAKDOWN!!!!!!

-k- so i need everyones blog addresses again!!!if you havent noticed my bloglist went KAPLOOWIE!..and unfortunatley i cant remember all my friend's url address's so if you could post a comment with it, or e-mail me at phyre_dancer@hotmail.com, i would very muchly appreciate it..:) cuz...i like keeping up with ya'll..so let me know!! hurry!!! FASTER!!!!!!!

4 comments:

BreAnn

Here's my blog! ENJOY!

http://goodoldays-breann.blogspot.com/

Bri and Elty!!!

Hey I think its martinville777.blogspot.com
I miss you!!! hope Germany is treating you ok!
Love you bunches!

The Tarin Family

It's been a while since I've blog stalked, but here is mine. :o) Happy New Year!!

Abbie

Hi from your Utah cousins. Hope you don't mind us stalking... actually Kyle gave us your address so maybe it's not stalking?!? Anyway your kids are darling, tell Cory we all say hi. Come visit our blog (its actually a website) sometime. thewebsterfam.net :)