CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Eternal Family

Tuesday, December 2, 2008



"TAG!!!" im it.....brings back so many repressed childhood memories....oy.. just kiddin, im ok with this tag..
so 7 random facts... here we go prepare yourself..

#1. I LOVE pickles....... cant get enough of em...
#2. I have a baby in my tummy....:)..well....close enough..
#3. I can pop my hip out of the socket...:) fun eh?
#4. I LOVE reading, im a major book worm...
#5. I love cartoons... i can watch em allll day.. and i do..
#6. I shave my arms cuz i'd look like a gorilla if i didnt
#7 last but not least: I love drawing, but im really not that fantastic, i prefer to be behind a camera then in front of a sketch pad...


there 7 random facts....and i have to tag 7 people?....well i'll tag a few i suppose...
Angela and Jerome!! (mwa ha ha,,looking forward to this one..)
bre day! hahaha another im looking forward to..
cuzin christy!
erm......and rachel goobie!! hah! SCREWED!!

LOVES!