
love the super high tech table cloth? you cant tell by looking at it, but apparently if you were wearing 3D glasses it would be totally high tech and stuff....:)

and his cake..also cars..:) he hasn't set these toys down since they came off the cake.. and heaven forbid he drop them and someone else touches them...:D FYI...don't touch the cars...:)

so his first gift was his lightning McQueen car..and he wouldn't get out of it! it was a bad idea, it should have been saved for last..after the cake even...:) he LOVED IT so much!! he even blew his candles out while he was sitting in it....unfortunately for him there's no backseat so we did have to pull him out of it for bedtime....oh the drama...

yes.. he even opened his other presents while sitting in his car...I'm telling you the house could be falling down around him and he wouldn't notice as long as he was in his car...

the other gifts all got equal (ish) attention... but they got the attention while he was sitting in the car......:) he can drive and play at the same time.. he's just that good...

he got a new wibbie from Nana too, so when he gets his new cars bed (yes he's getting a cars bed...:D) all we need to do is buy a sheet set...:) yay!

this was Saturday morning, just before we went to see the Cars 2 movie (which was way funny! it definitely had its moments, it got kinda corny in spots but hey its Disney..:)..)

and here i am at 24 weeks pregnant! baby's doing fine we do have an appointment on the 28th so, we'll get to hear his heartbeat again, and hopefully do an ultrasound to check his brain cyst. hopefully its gone down, or even better, has vanished..:) I'll let y'all know,..:) any-who, loves you all!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe he's 2!!!!! and super cute!!! I miss you bunches!
So crazy. I didn't realize how old your little guy was. Such a cute party. You look so pretty Sherry. I love your prego pic. :)
Post a Comment