any who.. so we managed to get some family pictures done, and thanks to my little tiny remote for my camera we managed to take about 180 pictures, and thanks to my kids only 5 were worth keeping.....OK ALL of them were worth keeping some were hilarious and will make GREAT blackmail pics for when the kids start dating....(evil chuckle) fingers in noses, itchy bums, mid yawns.. that sort of stuff... any who, we decided to take the pics at the temple grounds so we drove up to stone oaks and did family pictures at the San Antonio temple, much to the amusement of the temple workers, and temple goers, who got a fairly good chuckle at our attempt at making cayden look at the camera, without anything to draw his attention to it...nikoys getting distracted by EVERYTHING, and Kaylee refusing to smile......what we ended up with was a semi focused picture, with nikoys and Caydens faces photo shopped from other pictures......love photo shop... i learned a very important lesson... i LOVE taking pictures, but I'm much better at landscapes, and animals, and what not then my own kids.....any who. here's the results!! enjoy them!! I'm going to bed...its midnight.....I'm tired...g'night y'all!

Moroni, right where he should be.....:D

this boy is the CUTEST most HANDSOMEST in all creation... seriously can you resist that smile??

isnt my kaylee jaynn gorgeous? love my little lolli-pop head...

i swear everytime i blink this little girl has grown a foot, my beautiful Nikoy..

and the lot of us.... aint we pretty?

4 comments:
Dang, those are some cute chilluns ya got there! Nice pics! :)
Sherry!!!! SOOOOOOO Cute I love them! and I have to say everyday Nikoy looks more and more like you! All three have gotten SOOO big! I can't believe it! Plus #4!!!! What! I can't believe you are going to be a mommy of 4! I love and Miss you so much!
Very cute! I can't believe how big they have all grown. Great job on the pictures.
Super cute pics. :) I love the plaid theme going on.
Post a Comment