CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Eternal Family

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a day on the beach

HELLO ALL!

so believe it or not we are still living.... all is well.:D
we had the opportunity a week or so ago ( I know I haven't had much time to post anything until now...) to visit the beach! and oh what fun it was! yes we will be going back, but chances are my camera will not be going, because well, there is sand EVERYWHERE!! and it gets into EVERYTHING!! and I'm not going to risk my camera again...but then again I'll probably change my mind and bring it anyways....anywho.. we had so much fun, Cayden was Mr.Braveman, I'd sit him down just where the waves were hitting his feet and he'd start crawling toward the water until the waves were almost splashing his little face! Don't worry i had a good hold on him, he wasn't going far... if i took him out of the water he wasn't only upset, he was enraged! he'd scream and scream until i took him back out again.. which is one reason i burned so badly..yes, i got the worst burn i have ever had, in fact, I'm still burned, its still uncomfortable...ow. the girls, OH MY GOSH.. you'd think they'd never seen the ocean before....oh wait they hadn't.. they had a blast! you know what? look at the pictures..just look!



sadly this is the only picture I'm in...unfortunately its only my feet, and even worse, they're out of focus....


another of my men, 'ain't they cute?

Nikoy was walking around with a turkey and cheese sandwich and the gulls were going berserk! they literally were inches away from her!

she liked to chase them around yelling, "dirty birds! dirty birds!" i have no idea where she got the idea that they were dirty, i thought they were awfully pretty myself...

my girlie's enjoying the surf! awww the relax swoosh of the water....

my little beach bum... ain't she cute??

so yeah we had a blast! it was about a 3 hour drive, we had to hop a fairy!...a smaller boat, i dunno if fairy boats are spelled differently then like fairy princesses, but either way, our car was on a little boat that helped us cross a river, it was awesome. the beach itself was beautiful, if you got past all the seaweed. there were so many sea shells i was in heaven! my hope is to one day find a whole sand dollar...i found most of one, hopefully next time I'll have better luck... the water was warmer then most swimming pools, needless to say it was a heavenly day, with a slightly hellish end, seeing as how i had to make a 3 hour drive burned badly enough we could have gone home and had friend sherry for dinner... seriously.. no more stupid spray on sunscreens for me, no no no..... any who.. as a bit of an update Cory has started part one of his summer semester. he's still working full time over at the hospital, working his way up to phlabotomyst! (that's a fun word!!) I've been looking but i dunno if its in the cards because after over a month of begging and applying i haven't had one call back, so i dunno.. anywho.. I've also updated my photography blog, keep in mind its just a hobby, I'm not going for any professional type stuff (yet). right now i do it because it makes me happy. so yeah. http://sherryshobby.blogspot.com go check it out!