CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Eternal Family

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

boy or girl!!!!!





Yes..:) you are seeing this correctly...it has become HE!!!! HE HAS A WINKY!!! and he was not shy! he kept turning so we could see... it was funny! the technician laughed!

i get to start buying blue now!!!:D ..so for Every ones info, Shaun Cayden Anderson, is due on June 22ND, so far he is 26 CM long which is about 10 inches long, and is 14 oz. so he's just under a pound!! he was in a very photogenic mood at this appointment.. and yes all is well!! 10 fingers 10 toes (five on each :)..) good head, four chamber heart! and a beautiful spine!! all is formed and fantastic!! :) so yeah.. we spent the better part of an hour looking at our boy! so yeah, I've posted a bunch of the pictures we got! enjoy the cuteness!

Baby's profile...



BIG yawn!! :)..kinda creepy i know...


this one made me laugh, we saw this and i said "wow i haven't had a thumb sucker yet..." and he immediately pulled his thumb out! not even born yet and he's already obeying mommy!!

this is to check his nose, two nostrils, right where their supposed to be! and big pouty lips!!




this is a view of the back of his head.. look at those ears!!!



and here's the foot!! well...A foot, he's got 2 thank heavens..

i love baby feet and these are adorable! the technician said "oh he's got big feet."..my reply... you know what they say about men with big feet?....that's my boy!!

13 comments:

The Tarin Family

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! I'm so happy and excited for you! Boys are so much fun! (As are girls) but they are a different kind of fun! I'm excited to see what this little guy is going to look like in just 4 short months! Congrats again!

Bri and Elty!!!

YEAHHHHHHH!!! Congratulations!!! that's so exciting. I think the first picture is the best boy or girl picture i've ever seen... usually their all fuzzy and the doctor is like see that bump that's the penis... and your like what? how? i dont see it! But that one is a great shot! I'm very impressed! Congrat sherry that's super excited!!! WOW, I can't beleive you are going to have three! I love you!

C.B.

hooray! Congats

Court n Chad

Yeah! You get your boy! They're so much fun! I can't believe you're going to have 3, I totally can't see myself with 3 right now. Best wishes, love you tons!

The Knudsen's

Congrats! WE ARE EXCITED FOR YOU!

Angie and Jerome

YAY!!!! We're soooooooo happy for you guys!!! Yeah those pics are really good. We're so glad you guys are gonna get your boy! Now Cory can rest easy huh? :)Congratulaions! Loves!!!

BreAnn

Oh my gosh, he's beautiful!!! I have never seen such good pics for ultrasounds before! And wow, he's got great pouty lips! Congrats guys, i'm so happy you're having a boy!!

Abbie

Congrats guys!! How exciting :) Boys are fabulous not quite the drama queens were use to so yay :) oh and I love the name!!

coolhandluke

Congratulations! That's really exciting! So are you going to call him Shaun? or is he going to go by his middle name like his daddy?

Christina

congratz cory! and sherry too. girls have fun with your little bro, my little guy has so much fun with his little bro and there's 2 of you so you get to have twice as much fun helping mommy and daddy!

Christina

congratz cory! and sherry too. girls have fun with your little bro, my little guy has so much fun with his little bro and there's 2 of you so you get to have twice as much fun helping mommy and daddy!

Anonymous

OH MY GOSH! I havent been on here forever! i just checked your blog! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! im so excited for you guys! now you finally have a boy! yay! when are you guys coming home we miss you and i want to see your baby bump! xoxo love you all!

lvs2dance

Wahooo! I am so glad that you are having a boy! How awesome! And boy oh boy, he was not shy at all...just sitting there spread eagle! lol
Well congrats to you!!!