CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Eternal Family

Friday, January 30, 2009

realization....

so I've come to a realization..( I as in me...Sherry) that as of Monday the 2ND of February i will be 20 weeks preggers and that means I'm half done!! of course the first 3 of those weeks was spent in wondering, and the next 4 after that was simply denial.....so 7 of the 20 weeks technically don't count...which really doesn't matter anyway..hopefully on the 4Th we'll be seeing a gender... hopefully....pray for us..i swear if it rolls over and goes back to sleep and doesn't let us see again I'm gonna poke in the head every day till its born.... it'll have a lumpy head for the rest of its life.... :D we'll call it "lumpy" for short...and it'll never really know why.....i love my babies....this ones no different. now that i feel it moving all the time its become more real. before it was just a bug that was making me sick..now its actually a BIG bug that only makes me sick on days that i need to feel good........so I've been comparing this pregnancy to my other two, which had their differences but were for the most part the same... with pregnancy 1 and 2, the morning sickness was alllllll the freaking time, nine months of clockwork dry heaving... i could tell you the exact times I'd have my head in the toilet..with this one, it was every morning but its gotten alot lighter, i don't think I've had my head in the toilet for a week! (which is fantastic for me....:D) so I'm still nauseated a bit but i don't actually throw up anymore... weird!! and fantastic!!
also with pregnancy 1 and 2 my hair was FANTASTIC!! it grew so fast and i could go a week without washing it and you'd think it was freshly clean,.. (just FYI, i never went a week without washing my hair it was just for example...:D), and as soon as the girls were born it all fell out.. :(... my nails were growing fast and strong! they never chipped! it was great i had people asking me where i get my nails done and I'd smile and say "i grew em!" with #3, i wash my hair every day, and it looks like i haven't washed it in a week.... i wash it every-other day and it looks like i haven't washed it in a month, if i actually go a week without washing it people will wonder what that smell is...AND its already falling out! its like shedding season at the Anderson home!! "whats this hair on me? sherry!!" you could make a wig with all the hair i sweep up.... my nails are dry and very thin and they chip easily! and its not fair!! and with #1 and 2, i hardly gained any weight! it just looked like a had a basket ball under my shirt... with #3, lets just say baby got back....and i really watch what i eat! snack time, have an apple, mm mm baby carrots!! ooooo celery! it takes more calories to eat celery then the celery itself contains!!.so there are some MAJOR differences... it'll be interesting to see what Else happens.. nikoy and Kaylee were both long births! 9 and a half hours for nikoy and over 16 for kaylee. maybe this one will be quick and painless!! HAH Thad be nice.. so yeah... I've talked to people who have said well if its so different it must be a boy, and others who have said everyone of their pregnancy's were completely different and they have 6 girls....so I'm not making any assumptions... so yeah the 4Th hopefully we'll know whether or not we're buying pink or blue...actually it'll be red, or orange and blue.. we have enough pink, alot of pink.. if its another girl she will have red, and she'll be my little lady bug..and if it end up being the heir to Cory's throne, he'll be my little prince!!! we're all royalty....we have boy names already, if its blue he'll be Shaun Caydon Anderson, same first name and initials as his daddy, and if its a girl, we know the middle name, but we're still arguing over a first name.. i like Lacey gwynn Anderson.. Cory doesn't.. but he hasn't really come up with anything better... so we'll see if we need to or not...and a question to all the mothers out there....WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!........oya...

3 comments:

C.B.

Love your baby names! Dang cute.

Court n Chad

Sherry, you're too funny. I totally think you're having a boy, and Shaun Caydon is a way cute name! Either way, I'm glad your head has decided to shun the toilet a little.

Angie and Jerome

Cute names! I still think you guys are having a boy. Jerome thinks girl. One of us is bound to be right, huh? :) Glad you're not so sick all the time. And you look adorable....(I know... I hated it when people said that too) you look hott then! Loves!