CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Eternal Family

Thursday, November 6, 2008

safe and sound!

we're home from france and we are safe no worries!! just a quick "wanted to let you all know", that despite the use of an IUD, that worked fantasticly for 2 and a half years, i am pregnant again!.. so now we are getting ready for #3!!!!.....but fair warning to you all, because i have yet to removie my IUD, there is a possibly of miscarriage, so pray that i keep it! cause despite the fact that it's a pleasant surprise, i'd like to keep it... anywho, keep watching, disney land paris pictures coming soon!!

5 comments:

BreAnn

I hope everything goes ok!!! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!

C.B.

I hope all goes well! Congrats!

Anonymous

Yeah I got on your blog and saw that embryo countdown thing... I was like what the crap?! I'm I on the right blog? That's awesome!!!! I hope everything goes great for all of you. I'd love to see you all huge and preggers! heh heh
Loves! Angela B

coolhandluke

Felicidades! That's awesome. I'm going to have to google "IUD" as I'm not sure what that stands for...

The Tarin Family

Holy Crap! Congratulations! That's awesome! I'm so happy for all 4 of you!
I'm gonna have to rethink about getting an IUD! hehe!
But again, congrats! Can't wait to hear more news!