
-k- first off, this is the andersons, simpson style!!
cory had a lot of fun doing this!! he he he....-k- next... sherry got tagged so here we go...
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions abotu themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they are tagged.
10 years ago I was:
almost 15, living in utah, in my sophmore year of highschool, wow..
My crush was:
brian naylor, in fact we were " an item" i wasnt old enough to date yet so we were "just friends"... :)
5 things on my to do list today:
1. get diapers, 2. make dinner (for lunch, cory works so our lunch and dinner are messed up) 3. take a nap. 4. clean kitchen 5. go to bed!!
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
shop shop shop, i'd put a million or 3 away for schooling and weddings and stuff for my children, we'd have our own personal jet we could go anywhere anytime! i'd have a summer home in hawaii! and oh it would be awesome!
3 of my bad habits: 1. chewing my nails, 2. letting my house get messy 3. forgetting to returning phonecalls...
5 places I've lived:
1. layton utah. 2. pleasant grove ut. 3. wichitah falls TX. 4. provo ut. and 5, vogelweh germany.
5 Jobs I've Had: 1. purple turtle. 2. nanny for 3 kids, 3. shopko ( my fave, thats where i met cory...) 4. rocky mountain elemantary school tutor for grade K-6 in the special eduacation department.
Something most people don't know about me: um....................i like to draw, no wait everyone knows that.. ahh poetry, i love writting poetry!
not many people know that about me.....
I tag...
christy
rachel
ashley! HAH! your it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment